Information related to Microsoft technologies, mostly but not limited from the development perspective. Also all of my posts from my old MVP era website.
Free Open Source Software
Free Open Source Software Free and Open Source Software is a beautiful thing, and the more I use it the more I learn about it. Here you will find information on my development and research ventures with Open Source and how I integrate it with different technologies.
Yeshua (Jesus) is my Lord and Savior. Here you will find my posts on Christianity, Theology and bible studies and always remember “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” – Romans 10:9
- Sentenciado asesino de mi hermano Pedro
- Why Christians do not pray to Virgin Mary or saints?
- Fixing memory leak in Microsoft USD
- Templates for Solution Architecture Design and Solution High Level Proposal
- Explaining ACTS model prayer
- Six words that exult God’s Holy name and their scriptural references
- Retrieving IHTMLDocument & IWebBrowser2 objects from hWnd
- Prisión preventiva para asesino de mi hermano Pedro
- God’s faithfulness & Call to repentance
- Reading XML Config files with C++ and TinyXML in Linux
- Simplicity – Hybrid Runtime Environment Prototype
Welcome and Shalom, you have just found my little corner on the Internet.
This is my personal website where you will find posts on technology, architecture, poetry and faith. I have been blogging for a few years now (and am still loving it), so I considered that’d be great to have an entry point to all the stuff I’m passionate about.
I strongly believe that every single one of us has got something important to say and share with the rest of the world, and that there can’t be no change or growth (whether it’s personal or professional) by being silent or apathetic, we must challenge ourselves in order to improve and learn, and that’s a fact.
Your feedback is highly appreciated, and this site as an extension of myself can only get better if you help me with constructive feedback. Thanks for visiting me and I hope you enjoy your visit.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any technical or non-technical enquiry. Contact Me